Our Client, an exiting international IT software provider, is looking for skilled sales professionals!! Care to join them?
Our Client is an international IT-system integrator. The company specializes in Network, Unified Communications, Data Centre & Security Solutions. Partners include Cisco, Avaya, Checkpoint and F5. They are highly appreciated because of the high-tech solutions that are offered.
The company values quality and as such they think and act as professionals, are involved and passionate and have a transparent and informal work attitude.
In this position you are responsible for identifying, developing and closing systems integration SAP, Cloud IaaS transformation and outsourcing projects. You involve customized multi-product / multi-vendor solutions with Cloud, software (ERP?SAP), hardware and services whilst applying your sales skills to engage and close opportunities with decision-makers.
Your focus is on building deep and long term relationships with key Client leaders in a SAP Platform and Cloud Transformation (IaaS) opportunity and execute a competitive win strategy through understanding the Client's business requirements and competitive landscape.
Substantial experience in a large IT organization focusing on sales experience with global, regional and / or large accounts with an application focus;
• 10 years’ experience in a large IT organisation with at least 8 of those years focusing on sales experience with global, regional and/or large accounts with an SAP/ERP Application focus;
• Industry knowledge at an exceptional level regarding Applications and how to consult across C or E-level and above with Applications platforms / workloads;
• Exposure to Managed Services and a detailed understanding of MS or SI approach to business;
• A good understanding of the vast range of IT operations and service offerings;
• Thorough experience in products and understanding of industry best practices;
• Demonstrated SAP infrastructure/Azure Cloud sales, client engagement and business development experience with requisite understanding of relevant markets and market penetration strategies;
An excellent package incl. an interesting OTE (60-40)