(ON HOLD) Partner Success Manager
The main purpose of this position is to make change happening in how companies do their business by eliminating their traditional software.
Almost disruptive wouldn't you say? If you like change, make your most important call (+31 20 5206549)!!
Thinkwise Software provides the only low-code platform specialized in the realization of large-scale business software. This applies for the end-applications built with the Thinkwise platform by separating the technology from the business logic. Contrary to other low-code providers, the platform allows its customers to completely replace large legacy systems along with most of its peripheral applications and shadow IT.
The main purpose of the position is to make change happening in how companies do their business by eliminating their traditional software. Thinkwise’s mission is to offer alternative solutions through low code applications to its customers. For this reason our Client is working closely with a variety of System Integrators i.e. Partners. It is crucial that you as Partner Success Manager build and maintain in depth relations with these Partners and allow them full insight in Thinkwise’s software solutions and obviously its (value-) proposition in the market.
Your role is to develop strategic partnerships with 8 to 12 System Integrators, retain the relationship with them and also the onboarding of new Partners. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of these relationships and as such be accountable for the performance achievement of those that are assigned to you.
● Good knowledge of Low Code Applications
● Strong business acumen and negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to Thinkwise and Partners
● Ability to proactively and independently identify and qualify opportunities
● Natural team player – ability to coordinate and liaise with delivery teams across multiple business areas
● A strategic future thinker who anticipates and considers external and internal factors with the ability to develop long-term plans
● Superior communication skills are a given, based on consultative selling skills
Thinkwise means innovation, development and growth. The company is expanding rapidly and therefore requires absolute professionals to join the team. Your personal development is key to fulfill your ambitions. Thinkwise offers you an environment of constant growth in a team of experts.