You have a HBO/Bachelor’s Degree academic thought level, with 5+ years of experience in commercial function(s), i.e. Field Sales, Inside Sales and/or Account Management. You enjoy working in a dynamic, international environment and strive to be successful both as an individual and as part of a team and organization. You are not afraid to take on responsibility. You have a solid understanding of business, financials, and the market(s) in which we operate, preferably with a reputation for providing a level of expert knowledge within your industry. An understanding of risk management software products is a plus, but not a must-have. Your communication & presentation skills (both written & oral) will be excellent, as you would not have been successful in your prior roles otherwise. You speak fluent English (Dutch is a plus), and if you also master other languages, CGE will be completely enthusiastic! You are someone who engages others easily, actively asks targeted questions, and builds towards a structured understanding of the client’s pains, needs, and business situation. Knowledge of CRM tools (such as Salesforce, Dynamics CRM) is an advantage.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Generate new sales (upsell, cross sell, net new sales);
- Identify prospects and build pipeline in your assigned territory;
- Maintain post-sales contact with large and/or strategic clients to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship; build out the client journey with CGE;
- Communicate with customers with regards to any account challenges and discuss customer concerns and suggestions;
- Assist in relaying product feedback, enhancements, upgrades, and development;
- Report suggestions to and develop solutions with sales, order processing, and customer success and support team;
- Compile data on marketing trends, competitive products and pricing and report these to management;
- Travel to and attend conferences, events and customer meetings as required.